Re: Fwd: Clean Power Plan Celebration -- Update
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 06:19:41 -0700 (PDT)
Basic event details from http://www.mn350.org/
Clean Power Plan Celebration
When: Tue, September 1, 6pm - 8pm
Where: COLIN POWELL CENTER 2924 4TH AVE. SOUTH MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55408
Note that is is just off and easy to access from the Midtown Greenway
Map:
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=COLIN%20POWELL%20CENTER%202924%204TH%20AVE.%20SOUTH%20MINNEAPOLIS%2C%20MN%2055408

If you have any questions about this event, please call (612) 522-1212