Reigniting the Climate Group at FUS
From: Catherine Jordan (cjordan021gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 08:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi: I was alerted by Fred Olson that there is a FUS Climate Change list
serve and that it has not been used since 2015. If you are no longer
interested in participating, you can remove your name at
fusclimate [at] justcomm.org.

A small group of us have met once to determine if there is interest in
restarting the Climate Group at FUS. We have agreed to make a Climate
presentation at the November 17th Forum at 9:30am and will be meeting on
October 27th at 9:00am at FUS to start the planning.

I have been trained by Al Gore's Climate Reality Project and have access to
his slide deck with up-to-date data on the impacts of the Climate Crisis. I
am also working with MN Interfaith Power and Light (MNIPL) as a "Movement
Builder" to help organize UU congregations in the State around Climate
Justice Issues. MNIPL has created a Climate Justice Congregation workbook
that will be helpful as we determine our scope and interests.

Please join us on Oct 27th, Nov 3rd, and 10th at 9:00am for planning and on
Nov 17th for the Forum presentation at 9:30am.

Thanks,
Catherine

--
Catherine Jordan