Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer fundraiser Thursday
From: Charles Underwood (peacecalendarvisi.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:17:52 -0800 (PST)
ANNOUNCEMENT: JACK NELSON-PALLMEYER FUNDRAISER

Rick Steves, author of 30 guidebook on European travel and host of the
popular television series, invites you to a fundraiser with U.S. Senate
peace candidate Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer.  Ricks describes Jack as ³The most
influential tour guide in my life.  I am confident that once you meet Jack,
you¹ll see the passion, political courage and honesty that leads me to
support him.²

The details:

What:  Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer fundraiser
When: Thursday, November 8, 7 to 9 P.M. (program at 7:30)
Where:  Carlyle Condominiums Party Room, 100 ­ 3rd Ave S, Mpls.
More info and directions:  On the website,
http://www.jackforsenate.org/events.htm

Please R.S.V.P. (also on the website). (Complimentary valet parking.)

Jack won¹t raise as much as Norm, Al or Mike.  But with your help, he can
raise enough to compete and win.  Come meet Jack and find out!