Pax-Salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:56:37 -0800 (PST)
HI,  i am afraid we won't have a salon this week, either.   It is caucus night
and there are some good resolutions to bring up so i think i have to go.  Not
that anything changes, but if Pete Seeger had hope, we should, too.

Thanks, and hope to see you next week.    Open Conversation.   The Poetry and
readings of William Stafford will be the last Tuesday of February, Feb. 25.
The one book i have is Every War Has Two Losers, but there are lots more in
library .

Thanks,

Patty

We Shall Overcome Some Daaaaay
pete seeger

  • Pax-Salon, (continued)
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 2 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 3 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 19 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 26 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, February 2 2014
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, February 9 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, February 17 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, March 24 2014
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, June 8 2014