Pax-Salon(How to Watch TV-An Autistic Guide to Humanity)
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 12:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Next Tuesday, May 6,  our guest will be Sandra Barnhart , author, artist.

"How to Watch Television - An Autistic Guide to Humanity"  by Sandra Barnhouse.
  In this highly original book of speculative non-fiction, the author explains
her theory about the evolution of human behaviors that fall into discernible
patterns in individuals as well as whole cultures.  Barnhouse is an artist,
writer and thinker who brings together numerous ideas in a thought provoking
and luminous way.

Thanks and enjoy the sun,

Patty

If I had a hamer, i'd hammer out danger, i'd hammer out justice
pete seeger