Pax-salon--David Cobb
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 19:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,  We will not have a salon next Tuesday as we want to go hear/see David Cobb
who will be speaking at First Unitarian Society in Mpls.  See below:

Tuesday, July 29at 7:00pm - 9:00pm in PDT
First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis, 900 Mount Curve Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
55403
Move to Amend national spokesperson David Cobb, attorney and lifelong activist,
will be touring Minnesota this July, in an effort to build connections, inspire
activism, and reveal the origins of corporate power in America.

The Move to Amend Coalition is a national partnership of over 360,000 people
and hundreds of organizations whose goal is to amend the U.S. Constitution to
end corporate rule by building a multiracial, cross-class democracy movement.
David's presentations are part history lesson and part heart-felt
call-to-action! "Challenging Corporate Rule & Creating Democracy" aims to help
local folks understand how they can work to abolish corporate personhood and
establish a government of, by, and for the people.

This event is free and open to the public. Move to Amend finances these tours
through the generous donations of event attendees.
Thanks,   Patty