Pax-Conversational Salon (open conversation)
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 19:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  this Tuesday, Aug 4 will be back in the saddle again w/open discussion at
pax-salon.   Hope to see you.

On Tuesday, Aug. 18 :  David Feinwachs will talk about HMO’s taking tax payer
money that is supposed to provide health care to the working poor and poor and
not providing that health care.  HMO’s are making huge profits on the poor and
working poor and taxpayers.
Please tell anyone you know who would be interested in this topic (and, we all
should be—its our money) to come to this.