Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 10:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  This Tuesday, September 27, we will have a guest—Nancy Dolye Brown—who
will discuss with us GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms).   The description
is this:

The past 15 years have seen the most radical change in agriculture since its
beginnings. US-based chemical firms began developing and marketing seeds that
required the application of their chemicals through genetic modification. Now,
farmers and communities worldwide are saying no to genetically modified foods,
establishing requirements that GMO content be disclosed on food packaging and
banning cultivation of GMO seeds. But will the US, the first to adopt GMOs, be
the last to eliminate them? We'll talk about GMO basics, the growing anti-GMO
movement, and the effort to reclaim our food system.

I, for one, am so interested in what she has to say.  Hope to see you.

Thanks,

Patty