Conversational SAlon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 20:14:42 -0800 (PST)
HI,  This Tuesday, Feb 14 , we will have Open Conversation.  If you want to
bring  a treat to share, please do—since it is Valentine’s Day.
Hope to see you.

Next Tuesday Larry Johnson, author, storyteller, Vet for Peace will tell and
read stories from his just published book “SIXTY ONE”
Looking forward to hearing Larry tell his stories .  He was a Conscientious
Objector medic in Viet Nam.

the book we can read for our “Little Book of the Odd Month Club is Strangers in
Their Own Land” boy Arlie Russell Hochschild..
(Anger and Mourning on the American Right)  For the last Tuesday in March.

Thanks,

Patty