Conversational Pax Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 15:03:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi ,  This Tuesday, Nov 21, we will have a salon on “Gratitude.”    The woman
who came to give a salon on Zero Waste is the person who thought maybe we might
want to have a salon on Gratitude.   She was such a spirited person and one
could see her gratitude written all over her.  So, because of her idea i
thought we could have a salon on just that.   A quote i found might help:

“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you,
and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to
your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you.  Hope to see you.

Patty