Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:02:21 -0800 (PST)
This really has nothing to do w/the Salon but just wondered if you people could
call our Mayor’s office about what you think of sending the homeless camp in St
Paul out into the wilderness to freeze.  His number is 651-266-8510,  I’m sure
he didn’t run for office on the premise that he would force people to freeze to
death.    Also, call your council member.

patty
  • Salon, (continued)
    • Salon patty guerrero, July 24 2015
    • Salon patty guerrero, September 27 2015
    • salon patty guerrero, March 7 2016
    • Salon patty guerrero, April 26 2017
    • Salon patty guerrero, November 14 2018