Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 09:30:33 -0800 (PST)
HI ,  This Tuesday, Jan 22:

The elimination of poverty could be at hand for the first time in the history
of humanity. World hunger could easily be abolished with only a small diversion
<https://borgenproject.org/the-cost-to-end-world-hunger/> from military
budgets. Yet, military spending is expanding, and with it global poverty.

This salon will have 3 people who attended the International Conference Against
UN/NATO Military bases around  the world in Dublin , Ireland, give us a
synopsis of what they learned at the conference.

This may be the last salon for awhile until we figure out what, when, where we
can go to have the salons.   The Mississippi Market (which had been working out
so fine for us) has decided to change their guidelines and i don’t think it
will work for us.   I’ll keep you informed.

Thanks,

Patty