let's get this thing going!
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:33:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello Cohowikiians!

Fred, thanks for starting this.  I think you're right, this will be
useful for an awful lot of cohousing information.

As for the document library, I think I'm going to step back from
dictating how it should be set up.  I'm relatively new to cohousing
and have likely done a small fraction of the reading many of you have,
so I'm going to rely on your expertise for helping to set it up.  I'll
just act as the front person to actually collect the information.

The one question I will ask is how can we ensure that the documents we
make available as part of the document library are read-only?  The
last thing I want is to have our "library" documents edited.  They
should be available to copy, but not to edit.

Regards,
Andrew Netherton
Laurel Creek Commons
Waterloo, ON, Canada