tie-in with Wikipedia
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:47:15 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

As you are all no doubt aware, Wikipedia has a page on cohousing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohousing

Once wiki.cohousing.org is up and running, it's only logical that said
page change to reflect our wiki's existence.  Whether that's an
instant redirect to our wiki, just a link to it, or something in the
middle, that may be a matter of a vote on Wikipedia's editors' part.
Once we're up and running, however, I don't see why we can't simply
crib that page as a starting point, giving them something to look at.

Admittedly, this is a bit premature to discuss now.  But hey, I'm
excited - you don't want to suppress THAT, do you?  :)

--
Andrew Netherton
Laurel Creek Commons