Article titles
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 06:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
For a specialized wiki like cohousingwiki should article titles
include "cohousing" as in Affordable Cohousing
(for completeness, to provide context when a link to the URL
is used elsewhere)?

Or should the article title simply be Affordability ?

I'm inclined to use Affordable Cohousing despite the redundancy implied.

In fact I started a stub article by that title to be filled out latter.

Fred Off shortly to an antiwar rally - maybe in the rain.

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org