Re: wiki-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2
From: Philip Proefrock (architectcornellbox.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 06:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
One thing that I think MediaWiki handles pretty well (at least from what
I've seen in other implementations like Wikipedia) is redirecting from
other terms.  So you have an article titled "Affordable Cohousing," and
then also make "Affordability" redirect to "Affordable Cohousing."
There's always a problem with wikis having forkings of similar terms and
topics.  A certain amount of editorial management is needed to keep things
in check, but I think it can be done like this fairly easily.

I'll go try and see if I can do this.

Regards,

Philip