Re: Article titles
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:47:24 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007, Fred H Olson wrote:

> For a specialized wiki like cohousingwiki should article titles
> include "cohousing" as in Affordable Cohousing
> (for completeness, to provide context when a link to the URL
> is used elsewhere)?
>
> Or should the article title simply be Affordability ?

Phillip replied:
> have an article titled "Affordable Cohousing," and
> then also make "Affordability" redirect to "Affordable Cohousing."
Sounds like a great approach.

> I'm inclined to use Affordable Cohousing despite the redundancy implied.
>
> In fact I started a stub article by that title to be filled out latter.

Actually the article I started was Retrofit Cohousing.  There should be an
Affordable Cohousing article which among other things points to the recent
Cohousing-L discussion...

> Fred Off shortly to an antiwar rally - maybe in the rain.
The weather was cool but not raining as forecast and the turnout was
great. FRed