Re: Article titles
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Fred H Olson wrote:

> Phillip replied:
> > have an article titled "Affordable Cohousing," and
> > then also make "Affordability" redirect to "Affordable Cohousing."

I set up a Retrofitting article with just
#REDIRECT [[Retrofit Cohousing]]
as I read the help says and the wikipedia example Ancient Forest has
but it does not seem to work.  Any ideas why not.  In the editor
Cohousing is underlined in red dots.  Is that significant?

FRed

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org