Re: Article titles
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
Nope, I tried doing a search for "retrofitting" and it dropped right
into "Retrofit Cohousing".

What browser are you using?  Might it be out of date?  I'm using
Firefox 2.0.0.2.

Andrew

On 3/19/07, Fred H Olson <fholson [at] cohousing.org> wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Andrew Netherton wrote:

> The redirect worked for me.  Where are you seeing the underlining?

If you search for "Retrofitting" it should go directly to the
Retrofit Cohousing article.  For me it stops at the Retrofitting
page which says "REDIRECT" and then has a link to Retrofit Cohousing
As I understad it, it should not make that stop at Retrofitting.
he Retrofit Cohousing page should also say at the top "Redirected from
Retrofitting" (if you got to it via a redirection from Retrofitting).

I see the red dot underlining if I edit the Retrofitting page.

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org