Re: Article titles
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:21:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Andrew Netherton wrote:

> Nope, I tried doing a search for "retrofitting" and it dropped right
> into "Retrofit Cohousing".
>
> What browser are you using?  Might it be out of date?  I'm using
> Firefox 2.0.0.2.

Today I'm also using Firefox 2.0.0.2 under Windows XP. At home I
have a bit older version of Firefox on my Linux system.  When I get a
chance I'll see what it does.  Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org