Red Underlining
From: Philip Proefrock (architectcornellbox.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
> I set up a Retrofitting article with just
> #REDIRECT [[Retrofit Cohousing]]
> as I read the help says and the wikipedia example Ancient Forest has
> but it does not seem to work.  Any ideas why not.  In the editor
> Cohousing is underlined in red dots.  Is that significant?

I think the red underlining is from the spell checker in Firefox, rather
than being wiki-related.  Your browser simply doesn't recognize cohousing
as a word.  (Wiki and wikipedia are getting similarly underlined by my
browser as I'm writing this, too.)

Looks like it's working just fine from what I see (and I can see the wiki
again this morning, as well).

Philip