Re: Making files available to the wiki
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Andrew Netherton wrote:

> It seems you're making things overly complicated.  You've put up a
> Games page on the wiki, but are then linking to an html file??
> Doesn't that seems... well, redundant?  Just put the links right in
> the Games page, and be done with it. No files, no embedded evil
> scripts, no uploading hassles, just cut-and-paste, format, and you're
> done.
>
> Is there are reason you don't want the links in a wiki page?  Am I
> missing something?

The games-rg.htm file is a document, Rick's long compilation and is
already formated the way he wanted.  Unless he wants it to become
modifiable by others it should not become a wiki page.  I'll ask him.

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org