Re: Making files available to the wiki
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
The games-rg.htm file is a document, Rick's long compilation and is
already formated the way he wanted.  Unless he wants it to become
modifiable by others it should not become a wiki page.  I'll ask him.

He's making it available to others - so realistically there is nothing stopping anyone from making this into a wiki page. Once you submit information into the great beyond, you can't expect to retain control over it (unless it's copyrighted of course).

Putting one person's formatting wishes before accessibility seems to
be a bit short sighted, in my opinion.  I would simply make it a wiki
page.  I will be courteous and wait for his response from your inquiry
on the matter this time.

Andrew