Re: THANK YOU!! [but we need comprehensive set of docs]
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, sally thompson wrote ( via me) about the the
continuing lack of a comprehensive set of cohousing sample documents.

I have been disappointed that the wiki facility has not been expanded
to include more documents (or other articles).

Why has the wiki so far failed to "take off"?

1) Too few people willing to contribute?

2) Concerns about sharing documents publicly?

3) Unfamiliarity / reluctance etc with using a wiki on the part of people
   with things to contribute or just the hurdle of learning to do so?

4) Other?

If 3) is a significant factor maybe we could publicize the willingness of
a core group of folks to actually make the wiki edits if people supplied
the information.  I'm hoping a core group could be made up of some of us -
wiki-L subscribers (currently 9 subs) as well as registered wiki users
(currently 17).

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org