NY Times: Blueprints for Taming the Climate Crisis
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 21:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the link (
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/business/blueprints-for-taming-the-climate-crisis.html?hpw&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=HpHedThumbWell&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0)
to an article in the *NY Times* about a report by energy experts from 15
countries released today for the UN. Of course, the report assumes
reasonable rates of growth. When the experts finally issue a report that
admits that we have to 'hunker down' (to use Bill McKibben's phrase in
*Eaarth*) and jettison the industrial growth society, then I'll take them
seriously.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com