It's Earth Overshoot Day, an annual marking of our overconsumption|||sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com has shared something with you
From: sjackzen46 (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hard to believe, since I don't own a car and never fly, that it takes 3.7
Earths to support my low-income lifestyle. My personal Overshoot Day passed
awhile ago.

It's Earth Overshoot Day, an annual marking of our overconsumption
http://www.minnpost.com/earth-journal/2014/08/its-earth-overshoot-day-annual-marking-our-overconsumption#.U_Qh2k4kT38.email

---
This message was sent by sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com via http://addthis.com.
Please note that we do not verify email addresses.

Support MinnPost.com's brand of high-quality journalism by becoming an annual
member...or making a donation to the new Watchdog Journalism Fund.

Go to http://www.minnpost.com/donate for details.

To stop receiving any emails from AddThis, please visit:
http://www.addthis.com/privacy/email-opt-out?e=aRcSVwdBGEsZQwBHNEgBUQBBG08ZDBtQEw