Fwd: Green for All | Climate Change & Communities of Color
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:28:09 -0700 (PDT)
If you work your way through this miss-miss-hit thread and click on the
Climate Access link, you'll actually be able to download and read Climate
'Change & Communities of Color' from Green for All. For those of you
attending the social justice committee's quarterly meeting on Sunday, which
should include a discussion, however briefly, of climate/environmental
justice, just think of it as homework.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com