Fwd: March with us in NYC! Sunday, Sept. 21!
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 09:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
Here's a July 29 email from MN350 about the People's Climate March. The
Organizing Committee includes folks from MN350 and MN Interfaith Power &
Light, which makes sense since they share an office and all MNIPL staff
members are also MN350 members.

Once again, I apologize for not getting this information out earlier.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com