Fwd: Climate Justice meeting in N. Mpls on 9/18
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
As I understand it, Climate/Environmental Justice may be a focus of the
social justice committee at FUS and perhaps at MUUSJA as well, so I thought
I'd share information about a Climate Justice meeting on September 18. At
present I have an MN350 Tar Sands Team meeting that night, but I believe
that will change in light of this event. If so, I plan to attend.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com