Fwd: New Solidarity for White Folks Doing Racial Justice Training set for April 12th
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 04:29:23 -0800 (PST)
If you haven't seen it yet, here's information about the new Solidarity for
White Folks Doing Racial Justice Work training session on April 12. I
registered for the initial training session in October but was unable to
attend, so I've registered for this session. I hope to see you there.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com