Re: Feedback Requested - Bidder 70
From: Bill Weir (wweir1gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 06:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, let's set a time to show it and promote it through the summer, with
some food and beverage available before the show, and some discussion
afterward about the values that he represented and what each of us would
probably do applying such values to the opportunities and responsibilities
that we have before us.
Bill Weir