Citizens Climate Lobby
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 22:58:59 -0800 (PST)
Yo Triple C'ers!

Below is a heads-up about the Citizens Climate Lobby's regional conference
at Macalester College on January 24-26. I got the information from the Cool
Planet MN website, and the contact person is Paul Thompson <
paul [at] coolplanetmn.org>. I hope to attend most or all of the conference.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

Citizens Climate Lobby

[image: CCL
Logo]<http://coolplanetmn.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/ccl-logo.jpg>Cool
Planet partners with Citizens Climate Lobby (CCL) to engage citizens in
reclaiming our democracy and working to put a price on carbon pollution.

Minnesota CCL website: www.citizensclimatelobby-mn.org

The national CCL website: www.citizensclimatelobby.org

*MARK THE DATE!!*

Details are still forming for our regional CCL conference* January
24-26*hosted by Macalester College in St. Paul.

*Friday evening, January 24th* will feature presentations by Dr. Mark
Seeley, University of Minnesota Climatologist and Mark Reynolds, Executive
Director of CCL.

Saturday, January 25th and Sunday January 26th will include deeper training
for the work of Citizens Climate Lobby.