Re: Fwd: 500 years of treating polluted water for 20 years of mining?
From: MADELINE SIMON (madeline-mplsmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 18:29:17 -0800 (PST)
I recently saw a local news item talking about this deal.  It indicated that
the former CEO of BP during the 2010 Gulf Oil spill, Tony Hayward, is
associated with the Corus Group and Glencore International, and apparently one
of them (I think it was Corus) is a corporate owner of PolyMet Mining.  He is a
"key" person in Glencore Int'l "to oversee environment and safety."

See "Other Positions" in this link in Wikipedia.  May also be able to find the
news item from a Minnesota Tv station, which is where I saw it--probably kare11
or kstp.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hayward

Peace,
Madeline