Radical Emissions Reduction Conference
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 19:45:09 -0800 (PST)
As a tireless informavore, I happened on the Radical Emissions Reduction
Conference sponsored by the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research,
which can be found here:
http://www.tyndall.ac.uk/radical-emission-reduction-conference-tyndall-centre-event-confronting-challenge-climate-change
.

So far I've only watched the opening presentations, which reinforce the
overriding theme of Bill McKibben's *Eaarth* that we have a very long way
to go and very little time to get there. The opening speaker thinks it's
still possible to get there...*just*. We must indeed practice climate
activism as if our hair were on fire, because in truth the world's
hair *is*on fire, and the fire will soon be out of control.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com