Love Your Planet Comedy Night this Saturday night!
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:14:50 -0800 (PST)
I know I posted this before and nobody indicated an interest, but I thought
I'd run it by again to see if anyone is going. I'm not fishing for a ride,
but I don't want to spend the evening sitting in a corner (I'm not an
extravert), nodding at strangers and eating too much. (I know, boo hoo.)

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com
Love Your Planet Comedy Night with J Drake Hamilton and the Theater of
Public Policy

Saturday, February 15, 7:00 to 9:30 pm
St. John's Episcopal Church
 4201 Sheridan Ave. S., in Linden Hills

7:00 - 8:00 Coffee house with desserts, wine and cheese, music

8:00 - 9:30 Comedy improv with The Theater of Public
Policy (check out their amazing work at
http://t2p2.net/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft2p2.net%2F&h=8AQFp7ZTk&enc=AZPsPmrnY-xO2giWDhDzr9toJ5Hz152gxJRqqmPpYUPwkBURErrrlcLP1kuccUqf4Vk&s=1>
)

Auction to support Minnesota Interfaith Power and Light

Suggested Donation: $20, reserve your ticket
here.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14IzNSiG_KtcZdRGuEJ40Zfw_YJLs-AcMYlxvS-2EF7g/viewform>