Fwd: Reminder: Transportation Hearing Tomorrow (2/18)
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:27:51 -0800 (PST)
Here's some last-minute information from Transit for Livable Communities
about a Joint Transportation Hearing tomorrow at the Capitol at 1-5 pm. I'd
be happy to attend if anyone else is interested and can give me a ride. (I
have to be at Bryant-Lake Bowl at 6 pm for the monthly Cafe Scientifique
program, which I'm event hosting for the Humanists of MN.)

It also highlights the Move MN Transportation Day at the Capitol on March
13 at 1-5 pm, which I've added to my calendar. That's also the day of the
JLRC Day on the Hill, which Shannon has on the SJC calendar. I'd be willing
to attend JLRC in the morning and Move MN in the afternoon if there's a
group going.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com