Fwd: Legislative Hearing on Oil Spill Defense Act Feb. 26th
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:08:15 -0800 (PST)
Here's a reminder from MN350 about the hearing on the Oil Spill Defense Act
on Wednesday, February 26, at 10 am at the State Office Building, Rm 5.
I'll attend if I can find a ride with someone who'll take me to FUS
afterwards for my chalice circle at 1 pm. A small gaggle of MUUSJA/CCC
folks would be most excellent.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com