Fwd: Awakening the Dreamer Symposium
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 01:48:12 -0700 (PDT)
Here's an email I received from Tom McSteen, chair of the MN350 Leadership
Team, about the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium that he's facilitating on
March 29, as well as my response after viewing the two-part video on which
the Symposium is very likely based. (In the process of tracking down the
video, I came across Top Documentary Films, a website that offers free
documentaries on a variety of subjects for free. It can be found here:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/.)

When I know more about the book club, I'll post the additional information.
I highly recommend *The* *Green Boat* by Mary Pipher. Some information is
available on the group's Facebook page listed above, and the person to
contact about participating is Katy Gaynor <katygaynor [at] comcast.net>.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com