Fwd: ~ UPDATE on Minneapolis No Tar Sands Rally ~
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
Here's more information about the No Keystone XL, No Enbridge Rally. The
initial notice didn't mention the fundraiser aspect; usually rallies aren't
also fundraisers. I've signed up and will be going if I can catch a ride
with another Tar Sands Team member, since the Team has a 6:30 meeting that
I plan to attend. (Of course, if someone from MUUSJA is planning to attend
and is willing to offer me a ride and drop me off at the meeting
afterwards, that would be most excellent. If so, please send me an email.)

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com