Fwd: Take the Solar Pledge
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
You too can take the solar pledge.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rev. Sally Bingham <info [at] interfaithpowerandlight.org>
Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Subject: Take the Solar Pledge
To: sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

   <#146bf79765332d1e_>

<#146bf79765332d1e_> <#146bf79765332d1e_>[image: Interfaith Power & Light]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Jdylp5Bkk6%2FLuncM4TtFo4IdpZEjQAvs>

Dear Scott,

[image: Take the Solar Pledge]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Zx0aUlakgcoPOnTvihKX8IIdpZEjQAvs>Today
is the summer solstice — the longest day of the year. Interfaith Power &
Light is celebrating the first national #PutSolarOnIt Day of Action to show
support for switching to clean energy to fight climate change. We would
like to invite you to celebrate too.

*Please take the Solar Pledge, **and we will provide online information and
tools that you can use immediately.*
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wA2MLN%2F2dJnYT%2Bye9ZmmsYIdpZEjQAvs>

Taking the Pledge is an easy, but meaningful, first step. You will be
joining with many other people from across America today who are making a
commitment to learn about, talk about, and explore installing solar energy
on their home and congregation. Many congregations within the IPL family
are having great success with their solar projects, and are cutting their
electricity bills 50%, 75%, sometimes 100%. These congregations are saving
money and doing their part to save the Earth from climate disruption.

In many states, solar power is now cost competitive with other sources of
energy and without the carbon pollution. All across America there are
opportunities to turn our rooftops into solutions that will protect the
climate! I like to think that God is smiling down on those solar panels
that are producing free energy from the sun.

*Click here to show your support for solar energy.
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=bxFGyVl0u7Tscr5%2FMbpoKIIdpZEjQAvs>*

Thank you for all that you do to protect the climate for this and future
generations, and for being a good steward of the Earth and God’s Creation.
Happy Solstice,

The Rev. Sally G. Bingham
President, Interfaith Power & Light

   Contribute
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=4g4zxVIe%2FK6wIE6Y1GeBXoIdpZEjQAvs>

This email was sent to sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com.
To unsubscribe from this organization's email list, please click here.
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=MKfeO36M7gBu9F1WHK1COYIdpZEjQAvs>

Interfaith Power & Light
http://www.interfaithpowerandlight.org/
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2BIysX0uiTecSw9jEJUNGv4IdpZEjQAvs>