Re: FW: Peoples Climate March Sept. 21, 2014 in NYC - New Action (MAPM)
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 14:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the excellent listing, Madeline. I like the idea of FUS or
MUUSJA becoming one of the 750+ partnering organizations, and perhaps there
could be some social justice money for folks who might have trouble
attending otherwise. (Disclaimer: I am a low-income person who may
experience a cash flow problem by attending the PCM, though I had not
thought of asking for money. I would like to encourage younger folks to
attend.)

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com