Chris Hedges: The Last Gasp of Climate Change Liberals - Chris Hedges - Truthdig
From: sjackzen46 (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
This came to me from the People's Climate March organizer at the UU Justice
Web, Metro NY - a useful reminder that not all climate activists or UU's are
liberals. Chris Hedges certainly speaks for me.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_last_gasp_of_climate_change_liberals_20140831/#.VA8bWpHWlSw.email

---
This message was sent by sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com via http://addthis.com.
Please note that AddThis does not verify email addresses.

Make sharing easier with the AddThis Toolbar:
http://www.addthis.com/go/toolbar-em

To stop receiving any emails from AddThis, please visit:
http://www.addthis.com/privacy/email-opt-out?e=6uaThIaSmZiYkIGUtZuAgoGSmpyY35qDkg