Fwd: Avaaz.org | People's Climate March Minnesota
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 01:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
Since I'm the only FUS/MUUSJA climate activist who will be marching in NYC,
I encourage everyone else to turn out for the People's Climate March
Minnesota so that we can demonstrate our resolve from sea to shining sea
and around the world to put the fossil fuel genie back into the bottle.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com