Future First conf. Nov 6-9
From: Rebecca Cramer (rebacramergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 19:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
To My Friends who are READY TO STAND UP to protect the planet for
Future Generations’
Health and Wellbeing on this Beautiful Earth we call Home:

I’ve been a part of a team of women who are creating the SECOND
Women’s Congress
for Future Generation right HERE in Minnesota! (The first one was in Moab,
Utah, in 2012).
 I would love for you to join me November 7-9 at the Earle Brown Heritage
Center for a gathering of women and men who want to:

LEARN MORE about how environmental and economic issues are linked from
leading-edge national speakers who are naming and shaping the agenda for
our children’s future;

FIND HOPE as you’re inspired with good music and  “good news” of what a
difference small groups of people are making—right here in the Midwest
and around
the country;

FIND YOUR PLACE in a powerful, inclusive community of social
activists, explorers,
and those who are new-to-the-movement;

FIND YOUR FOCUS as you consider actions that are “just right” for you in taking
a stand for what you most care about.

As our kick off speaker Sandra Steingraber says:

“We are all members of a great human orchestra and it is now time to play
the Save the World Symphony. You do not have to play a solo, but you do
have to know what instrument you hold and find your place in the score.”

For more information and to register for the conference:
https://www.futurefirst.us.

Please join us at our next monthly potluck----- at the Mayflower Church in
Mpls. on October 15th; the speaker will be Teddie Potter:
https://www.facebook.com/events/268976896645523/