Emergency Rally to Save Clean Energy
From: Danny De Bonis (danny.de.bonisgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,
Oil and mining industry lobbyists just negotiated a last-minute
backroom deal in Congress that could kill America's first offshore
wind farm -- what would be the nation's largest clean energy project.
Only YOU have the power to stop them.

Take it to the streets and join Greenpeace for an emergency rally to
save clean energy during your lunch hour in St. Paul this Thursday.

Even President Bush has admitted that our nation is addicted to oil,
and we need alternative energy. But Congress can't seem to get enough
of the oil drug.
Senator Coleman's actions could make or break the future of offshore
wind, and it's up to YOU to show his how important the Cape Wind
Project really is.

This Thursday, from 12:00 – 1:00 pm, join us at 2250 University Ave.
W, Suite 100 N St. Paul for a rally. You can email Ann, our local
organizer at mavis (at) umn.edu for more information about the rally,
or click here for more info on the campaign:
http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/cape-wind-s-future-in-jeopardy

Oil and mining industry lobbyists are teaming up with Congress to kill
the nation's largest clean energy project. Don't stand by and watch it
happen: fight back.