Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer announces for the Senate tomorrow
From: Charles Underwood (peacecalendarvisi.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

                              Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dear Supporter,

Thanks for your support, Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer will be announcing his
candidacy for US Senate tomorrow.

Over the past six months, Jack has taken part in DFL debates, picnics and
bean feeds across the state, garnering standing ovations, supporters and
contributions. He has also held more than twenty of his own listening
sessions, finding Minnesotans in agreement with his message that this is one
of the most important decades in human history.  All over the state, people
are embracing Jack¹s vision for a politics of hope.

Jack will be announcing his candidacy at noon in front of Norm Coleman¹s
office at 2550 University Ave W in St. Paul. Immediately after the
announcement, more than 100 of Jack¹s supporters will conduct the race¹s
largest-ever cell phone bank, right there on the sidewalk.  If you are able
to join us, please bring a cell phone and arrive early to receive materials
from the campaign.

Together, we will win the DFL endorsement and defeat Norm Coleman in next
year¹s election. I look forward to kicking it off with you tomorrow!

Larry Weiss, Campaign Manager

P.S. from Charley Underwood: Jack supporters should show up in front of
Norm¹s office at 11:40 with their cell phones for some quick organizing.