Progressive Calendar 01.14.12 /2
From: David Shove (shove001umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 00:33:53 -0800 (PST)
* P R O G R E S S I V E   C A L E N D A R   01.14.12*

1. Palestine/Jews  1.14 10am
2. CUAPB             1.14 1:30pm
3. Northtown vigil   1.14 2pm
4. No stadium tax  1.14 2pm
5. Class war          1.14 3:30pm
6. Vs G8/NATO     1.14 4pm
7. Joe Callahan      1.14 7pm

8. Atheist radio      1.15 9am
9. Stillwater vigil     1.15 1pm
10. No stadium tax; ed opinion

11. Common Dreams - Report: massive movement needed to fix 'perverse
concentration of wealth'
12. John Jacobsen     - How to win a fight with the 1%
 13. Gary Corseri         - Heroes  (poem)
14. ed                        - Nice Bankers   (nonnet)

--------1 of 14--------

From:WAMM
Palestine/Jews 1.14 10am

Film Screening: “Seeking Israeli/Palestinian Peace: Four Jewish Voices”
Saturday, January 14, 9:30 a.m. (Refreshments); 10:00 a.m. to Noon (Program
and Discussion)
Southdale Hennepin County Library, 7001 York Avenue South, Edina.

 "Seeking Israeli/Palestinian Peace: Four Jewish Voices" is a video of a
forum taken at Central Lutheran Church October 16, 2011 when there were
presentations from a panel of representatives from four distinct Jewish
groups:  Jordan Ash, Jewish Voice for Peace—Minnesota; Steve Lear, Jewish
Community Relations Council of Minnesota/Dakotas; Ron Garber, J Street
Minnesota; Sylvia Schwarz, International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network.
Sylvia Schwarz will be present to respond to the video and take questions.
Sponsored by: Middles East Peace Now (MEPN). FFI: Call Dixie Vella,
952-941-1341.