Calendar: Pastors for Peace Cuba Caravan, July 18
From: Minnesota Cuba Committee (mncubagmail.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 08:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
*24th Pastors for Peace Cuba Caravan*
*Twin Cities Celebration*
**
*6:00 pm, Thursday, July 18*
*- Fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy reconstruction*
*- Hear from recent Cuba travelers and learn about upcoming trips*

Plymouth Congregational Church
1900 Nicollet Avenue at Franklin
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Cuban entree and music by Viviana Pintado
(Contributions of a dessert, salad or bread are welcome.)
Mojitos, beer and wine
$10 requested donation

Proceeds go to Hurricane Sandy reconstruction in Santiago de Cuba.

*See Cuba for yourself and challenge the blockade*

This year the 24th Friendshipment Caravan will be welcomed in Santiago de
Cuba. Work side by side with our Cuban friends to help rebuild parts of the
city devastated by Hurricane Sandy. Travel with the caravan to Cuba from
July 16–30, but if you can’t go to Cuba, be sure to attend our Twin Cities
solidarity event on July 18.

While in Cuba you will meet the young scientists, doctors, teachers, social
workers, artists, musicians and community activists who are increasingly at
the forefront of developing their own society and participating in
internationalist missions to assist the peoples of other countries.

Contact Pastors for Peace for an application at cucaravan [at] igc.org; website:
www.ifconews.org. For local information: MNCuba [at] gmail.com, 612-564-3733.