Potluck meeting Monday, June 21 reminder
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
Note: The announcement listserv for North Minneapolis Neighbors for Peace
has all previous recipients subscribed - only new folks need to subscribe
themselves.

To reduce information overload and encourage the most people to subscribe
to this list, it only distributes announcements about North Minneapolis
Neighbors for Peace.  People can subscribe themselves via the web page
that is listed at the end of every message.  Encourage people to subscribe.

For more information on "listservs" see: http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/mlm-abt.htm
Fred H. Olson, listserv manager.

Greetings Neighbors for Peace,
Our next potluck and meeting is Monday, June 21, 6pm.  Eat and meet at the
home of Dorothy Leathers, 2327 Thomas Ave. N.  Phone 612-521-4442.

After we share food, we will hear from at least one of our Peace in the
Precincts delegates to the DFL state convention.  If you were a delegate,
please attend and give us your perspective.
The folks who staff the voter registration table at the Mississippi River
Regional Art Fair (do I have that name right?) will bring tidings.  If you
have time to help Dorothy staff that table on June 5, please call her at
521-4442.

We will discuss other opportunities to register voters:  4th of July,
Aquatennial, etc.

Your peacemaking ideas are welcome.

Jim Lovestar
Workshops, coaching, and bodywork