6/1/04 conversational salon at Mad Hatter's Tea House
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 01:41:28 -0500
HI, Tuesday, June 1, 6:30 to 8:30PM the topic for the Conversational
Salon will be the video "Peace, Prosperity and the Promised Land: How
the Media Portrays the Israeli/Palestine Conflict."  We will start at
6:45 as it is long and we want time to discuss.  Call 651-227-3227 for
information.  Location is 943 W 7th, St Paul (between the Brewery and
Randolph St)  Donation of $3 to 5.00 is requested for tea, treats and
discussion/video.  Thanks. patty